Chmiel Architects is a high profile medium-sized Architectural firm, located in downtown Ottawa.
We currently have two positions available for (A) an Intermediate Architect, and (B) a recent Architectural graduate.
The prospective candidates should be:
- Motivated: A self-starter who brings positive energy, ideas, research and a game plan to complete a task at hand.
- Collaborative: Understanding that the best work isn’t done in a bubble and that engaging with others to kick around ideas and problem solve leads to better solutions.
- Diligent: Attention to detail, with good self-checking skills.
- Curious with lots of questions: No one can know it all, as change in this industry is a constant.
- A desire to continually learn in a team environment.
- Organized: Being able to prioritize and manage time is essential.
- Architecture Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in an Architectural firm for candidate (A) and 6-12 months experience for candidate (B).
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD, as well as InDesign, SketchUp and MS Office.
- A good design sense in terms of proportion and detail.
- Experienced in Contract Documentation, including both institutional, commercial and multi-unit residential.
- Bilingualism is a definite asset.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.